Sensor Operation Using the Interface Cable
- 2.Connect the supplied Ethernet cable to the RJ45 connector on the Interface Cable.
- 3.Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to a Ethernet to USB-C adaptor and connect this adaptor to the USB-C connector on the iPad.
- 4.When ready to power up, connect the supplied power supply to DC input of the Interface Cable. Please note that AP-LiDAR-One does not have a power switch. It starts operating once connected to power.
- 5.On the iPad, go to Settings and configure the Ethernet interface to:
- Configure IP: Manual
- IP address: 192.168.5.10
- Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
- Router: 192.168.5.1
- 6.Launch the Aerial Precision app on the iPad and follow the on-screen instructions to start communicating with the sensor.
On power up, the Status LED will staring flashing green indicating that the sensor is BOOTING up.
After a few seconds, the LED will start flashing blue indicating that the system is STARTING up the LiDAR sensor. Eventually you should be able to hear the LiDAR sensor spinning.
Once the system is READY to operate, the LED will turn solid green.
It can take up to 2 minutes from power up to system READY.