- 64 channels LiDAR.
- 170 m range.
- 360° x 45° field of view.
- 2 laser returns.
- ± 3 cm accuracy.
- 1.310.720 points per second.
- Internal precision MEMS unit with 2°/hr gyroscopes.
- Dual-Band L1, L2, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou, RTK and PPK capable.
- 2000 Hz INS solution.
A continuous layer of our proprietary AP-SLAM algorithm runs on-top of the INS for an unmatched performance and accuracy.
Full resolution point cloud in industry standard file formats [.las] with attributes such as range, reflectivity, return number and strip number.
External micro SD-Card up to 512 GB.
- Operating temperature range of -10 °C to 45 °C with constant airflow.
- 9V – 36V DC input voltage.
- 25 W typical, 36 W peak.
- 87x95x113 mm
- 590 grams.
- Can be mounted on drones, robots, vehicles, handheld or bikes.
- Compatible with the DJI M300, DJI M350 and Freefly ASTRO.
- Compatible with others drones with our AP Universal Mount.